This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.
Michael Plaisance - Student of Animation: Accepted into Reel FX Apprenticeship Program!!

Monday, October 08, 2007

Accepted into Reel FX Apprenticeship Program!!

Today I found out I've been accepted into the Apprenticeship program at Reel FX in Dallas!!

I've been Soo excited all day. From everything I've heard the program is gonna Rock!

I have a fond place in my heart for Texas, considering I grew up there (Houston). So in a way it's kinda like going home...

I'm starting on Oct. 22nd, and thats pretty dang soon! Now I've just got to figure out where I'm going to live when I get there! :) Craigslist here I come.

I'll update as I find out more...

2 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger Drobile said...

Congrats and welcome, Michael! I'm Eric, I'll be your advisor when you get here-- help you get situated and such. See you next week!

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Randy said...

Hey, Michael! Congrats on getting into RFXU! I'm one of the original 7 apprentices, now working as a contractor, so I'm looking forward to meeting you on monday!

Haven't had a chance to look over your work yet, but I'm about to right now...

See you at RFX!
~R

 

Post a Comment

<< Home